Monday, October 12, 2009

Old Friends...New Baby!

I met Vanessa the day I returned to work from my honeymoon. Vanessa "met" me because she was asked to start a day or two early to help cover the sales floor because everyone was attending my wedding! Many years have passed and many miles as well but it was wonderful to get to see Vanessa, Aaron and their new baby Esther! We had a quick session at Lake Poway, squeezed in a shot or two of Vanessa's niece and nephew and I held Esther as much as I could. (I think the Canon was feeling a little neglected!) Enjoy the baby eyes so very blue that i didn't do a single thing to punch up their color!











Thank you friends...we love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED. . .YIPEE. . .I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. . .
love you thank you so much friend. ness