Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sunshine

I am playing catch up this week so hang on!

This family flew all the way from Texas to have us take their pictures!
Okay, so they MIGHT have also been on vacation visiting their family as well but I think we were part of the attraction!

Love this family so so very much and watching their kids grow up has been such a pleasure in our lives!

They were one of our first clients years and years ago when we took this first picture....


So when we got back together, the kids decided we needed to redo it! And they are the ones who knew where everyone should be laying!


It isn't hard getting good shots of these beautiful children.....



This face holds 2 of my favorite dimples in the whole wide world.


I had a VERY hard time just picking one of this sweet girl--she was a natural!


And tell me these aren't the most amazing blue eyes ever?


All those good looks? Well, here's where they got them!

No comments: