Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Now Pronounce You.....In Love

We got the chance to photograph April and Bela's wedding last weekend and it was one of the most beautiful things we have ever witnessed. The bride and groom are amazing examples of inward and outward beauty and it all comes through in the following pictures.

We had a lot of fun with the sun flare in the shots you will see. It is my favorite thing to play with right now...but don't worry! There's some shots that are properly exposed too!

I know in a sneak peek, there should really only be a couple of shots but I just couldn't decide! So, I picked them all.

Blessings to you Bela and April! (And April, I hope your sisters enjoy this sneak peek!!)
















The beautiful bride...and believe me when I tell you that her beauty is no match for the beauty of her heart.


While we were trying to get pictures of Bela on his own, he kept looking just off camera at his new bride. It was so touching to see! (And it made her smile too!)

More pictures to come!!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

The last one is my FAVE!

la femme elisabeth said...

Oh my word, Bethany and Deacon Dave--those photos are my fav ever!!! You both are very talented and I wish I could say thank you enough. . .

Sarah said...

they are awesome!! WOW

JamieB said...

So amazing! Thank you for working so hard to capture the beauty of the day!

*emmy said...

Beautiful job Bethany!!

Bela said...

Hi Bethany! April and I just arrived in Florence, and I took a look at the pictures - you guys did a great job! Thank you so much.